Zimbra events at VMWorld?

Hi there,
  This question goes out to the Zimbra folks on this list. I've been asked to attend VMWorld this year, and it'll be my first time. It's far larger than the conferences I usually attend and it's always a challenge at such large conferences to meet up with people who share common interests. I'm going there specifically for the Zimbra and Octopus tracks, and I'm wondering if there are any events planned (BoFs? dinners? beer sessions?) with any members of those teams?

Thanks!

--
Steve Hillman                                IT Architect
hillman@sfu.ca                               IT Infrastructure