license renewal deja vu

Hi-

I have this recollection that last year someone posted on this list that they were having trouble getting their license renewed. Guess I get to be that person this year. I've tried mailing our sales rep (who I haven't heard from since last year's renewal, perhaps telling in itself), sending in a query using the general sales contact form, and calling sales (rolled to voicemail, didn't leave a message).

Any tips for a good way to find the person at Zimbra/VMware who can take our money? Thanks!

     -- dNb