Invitation- NanoCanada mission to Tokyo: February 13-16, 2018

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Good afternoon everyone,

As part of the FPT work plan for the Cluster and Leading Edge Technologies sub-committee (Advanced Materials Interest Group), I would like to inform you of the upcoming NanoCanada mission to Tokyo “Nanotech Japan 2018” to be held on February 13-16, 2018.  This event is one of the largest technology conferences and exhibitions in the world.  Last year over 53,000 visitors attended from 23 different countries.  This is NanoCanada’s third time bringing a delegation to this event and having a large Canadian pavilion at the exhibition.  Please find attached the invitation letter for this NanoCanada event.  Please feel free to share the information with your colleagues and networks.

For further information on the event, please visit: www.nanotechexpo.jp.

Best regards,

Nathalie

Nathalie Jackson

Manufacturing and Life Sciences Branch | Direction générale de la fabrication et des sciences de la vie

Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada | Innovation, Sciences et Développement économique Canada

Nathalie.Jackson@canada.ca  613-462-4691  / TTY: 1-866-694-8389

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.