Notification: 2017-2018 NSERC Engage Grant Application Deadline

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Notification: 2017-2018 NSERC Engage Grant Application Deadline

This email is being sent to notify you of the NSERC Engage Grant application deadline for the 2017-2018 fiscal year.

February 1st, 2018 is the application deadline for NSERC Engage Grants to be awarded in the 2017-2018 fiscal year. Applications must be received at NSERC by midnight Ottawa time on February 1st. Engage Grant applications submitted by the Research Grants Office to NSERC after this date will fall into the 2018-2019 NSERC fiscal year.

Please distribute this email to all affected Faculties and Departments at your institution.

If you need further information, please contact the Engage Grants program officer Pam Giberson at pam.giberson@nserc-crsng.gc.ca or by phone at 604-666-8814.

Regards,

Deborah Amanuel
Administrative Officer | Agente administrative
Pacific Regional Office |Bureau régional du Pacifique
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada | Conseil de recherches en sciences naturelles et en génie du Canada
--
deborah.amanuel@nserc-crsng.gc.ca
1138 Melville Street, Suite 407, Vancouver, BC V6E 4S3 | 1138, rue Melville, bureau 407, Vancouver, C.-B. V6E 4S3