GEN site Upgrade Virtual-U v2.5

Dear Global Educators' Network Members,

This message is to notify you that we will be upgrading the GEN site
Friday, March 3 from 3 - 4:30 pm pacific time to a new version of
Virtual-U (2.5). During that time you will not be able to register
for, or access, GEN seminars.

We are particularly excited about a new feature in VU v2.5 for
tracking conference participation since this is relevant to the
seminar now in progress: Understanding Online Participation: how,
why, and so what?

To register for this seminar go to:
http://www.vu.vlei.com/vu/tlnce/PublicReg (but not tomorrow between 3
- 4:30!)