GEN: Our first seminar of 2002 begins today!

Does the online environment provide more freedom from gender norms than the
face-to-face environment? What challenges are unique to developing online
course materials and content in relation to gender equity? What are your
experiences?

Join us and invite your colleagues to discuss these and other important
questions in our 5-week seminar: Sex, Gender, and Online Education.

Dates: 14 January - 17 February, 2002
Moderator: Cher Hill

GEN members may access the seminar directly:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=135

View seminar descriptions and self-register:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/PublicReg/

Misplaced your password? Send a note to currie@idmail.com.

--
Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network

Free seminars...by online educators for online educators