GEN: Phase 2 of the Enabling Cultural Change seminar

How do we establish a cooperative organizational culture online? Please join
us as we move into the second phase of our GEN seminar: "Enabling Cultural
Change in an ELearning Environment", facilitated by Manon Desjarlais.

In this seminar we are exploring cultural change in the following three
contexts:
* Vision
* Organization
* Networking

Latecomers and newcomers are always welcome!

GEN members may access the seminar directly:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=150

Did you misplace your GEN password? Send a quick note to currie@idmail.com.

--
Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network

View seminar descriptions, access summaries, and self-register:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/PublicReg/