GEN: Interactive Presentation on the CWI today

GEN Announcement
May 26, 2003

The second interactive presentation to learn about the Certificate in
Web-Based Instruction offered by Simon Fraser University and TELEStraining
will begin at 8:00am (PDT) today.

Prior to the session check that you have the latest free downloads of:
- Quicktime  <http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/> and
- Flash <http://www.macromedia.com/downloads/>

To access the broadcast
- Go to <http://www.sfu.ca/lidc/broadcast/>
- Login using your ID of choice

The session will be recorded for later playback in streamed format. In
addition, Lucio Teles and Judith Jensen are available to answer questions
about the Certificate program this week in our GEN "ShowCase - Certificate
in Web-Based Instruction" seminar:

GEN members may access the seminar directly at:
<http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=234>

Become a GEN member:
<http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/PublicReg/>

Did you misplace your GEN password? Send a quick note to <scurrie@sfu.ca>

--
Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network

Free seminars...by online educators for online educators

Spread the word about our free online seminars. Please forward this message!

This mailing list is for monthly GEN Updates and occasional announcements.