William N. Sumner
Associate Professor, School of Computing Science
Ph.D., Computer Science, Purdue University, United States, 2013
B.Sc., Computer Science, Hope College, United States, 2005
- Automated debugging & debugging tools
- Concurrency & parallelism
- Program analysis & transformation
- Tools and methods for software quality
- Compilers & runtime systems
Recently taught courses
- CMPT 473 Software Quality Assurance (Spring 2014)
Selected recent publications
- Identifying Execution Points for Dynamic Analyses. William N. Sumner and Xiangyu Zhang. In ASE 2013.
- DRIP: A Framework for Purifying Trojaned Kernel Drivers. Zhongshu Gu, William N. Sumner, Zhui Deng, Xiangyu Zhang, and Dongyan Xu. In DSN 2013.
- Comparative Causality: Explaining The Differences Between Executions. William N. Sumner and Xiangyu Zhang. In ICSE 2013.