Full-time, in class Public Relations Certificate
We'll evaluate your application based on your academic qualifications, work experience, and interest in the field.
- You must have completed at least Grade 12 English or some post-secondary education.
- You need excellent writing and communication skills.
- If English is not your first language, we require proof of your International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score with a minimum overall band score of 6.5; no band below 6.0; and a minimum writing band score of 8.0. If you have questions or concerns about your English language proficiency, we encourage you to contact your local IELTS Test Centre.
Please include the following with your application:
- A résumé that includes your education and work history, and any relevant volunteer experience.
- A statement of why you think the Public Relations Certificate is right for you (no more than 500 words).
- A writing sample such as a news release, news story, business correspondence, letter to the editor, web page content, other non-fiction or a personal narrative (no more than 500 words).
We review applications as we receive them, but the program is limited to 20 people, so please apply early. We will notify you of our decision within three weeks of receiving your online application.
For application fee and payment deadline, visit Program details.