Introducing SFU Mail: The university's new email and calendar system
SFU will be migrating to SFU Mail, powered by Microsoft Exchange 2016, as the new email and calendar system to replace SFU Connect (a.k.a., Zimbra Collaboration Suite). The new system, to be hosted in the SFU Data Centre, meets the University's key requirements identified during the investigation project, which include:
- a mainstream email and calendaring service with optimum vendor and product stability,
- improvements to mobile experience,
- more intuitive search functionality,
- improved email organization methods,
- more capabilities for integration with other applications, and
- improved system performance and response times.
An implementation project is currently underway. Click here to learn more.