Children's Memory Research Group
The core of my program of research concerns the legal and psychological responses to crimes against children. Much of my research is concerned with children’s abilities and limitations in the context of autobiographical memory reports of repeated events. Children’s memory for repeated events is important both theoretically and practically and my research reflects both foci.
1) Children’s Suggestibility for an Instance of a Repeated Event (Read More)
2) Memory for an Instance of a Repeated Event (Read more)
3) Perceived Credibility of Children (Read more)
4) Historic Child Sexual Abuse (Read more)
5) Legal Research (Read more)
F T I