Check out the wide range of projects completed by students in elective courses for the Social Data Analytics program!
- The Effect of Welfare Payments on Drug-Related Crimes and Alcohol Sales in Vancouver — Hamza Abdelrahman
- The Negative Externality of Government Subsidy: Evidence from Modern Treaties (Impact of treaties on deforestation in Indigenous territories) — Ziheng Qin
- Tracking the Global Spread of COVID-19 — Midha Khan and Federica Cogoni
- Trump versus Sanders - Text Analysis of Tweets — Trent Laurendeau
- The Global Gag Rule and The Export of Discourse — Majka Hahn
- Authoritarian Governments and Response to the Opposition on Twitter — Max Muratov
- Welsh Language and Partisanship in Wales — Gavin Devonald