Check out the wide range of projects completed by students in elective courses for the Social Data Analytics program!
- Honours student's project reveals impact of treaties on deforestation in Indigenous territories (Ziheng Qin)
- Tracking the Global Spread of COVID-19 (Midha Khan and Federica Cogoni)
- Trump versus Sanders - Text Analysis of Tweets (Trent Laurendeau)
- The Global Gag Rule and The Export of Discourse (Majka Hahn)
- Authoritarian Governments and Response to the Opposition on Twitter (Max Muratov)
- Welsh Language and Partisanship in Wales (Gavin Devonald)