I've enrolled in a course in goSFU. Why don't I see the course on my Canvas dashboard?
There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to access the course:
- Your instructor will need to have created, published, and not have restricted view access of the course. Please contact your instructor to see if they have a Canvas component as some do not use Canvas.
- Canvas courses aren't available until the first day of the semester unless your instructor specifies otherwise
- If you just registered, it takes up to 48 hours to be added to canvas
- Check gosfu.ca to confirm you are officially registered
- Please check your "all courses" page (https://canvas.sfu.ca/courses) and make sure that the course has been marked as a favourite (https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Student-Guide/How-do-I-customize-my-Courses-list-as-a-student/ta-p/500) for it to appear on your dashboard