Welcome to the Centre for Applied Research in Mental Health and Addiction (CARMHA), a research centre based at the Faculty of Health Sciences, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver. CARMHA is internationally recognized for innovative and interdisciplinary scientific research related to mental health and substance use, primarily in the areas of clinical or other intervention practice, health systems and population health and epidemiology.
Information on CARMHA Research Projects
- Toward Quality Mental Health Services in Canada: A Comparison of Performance Indicators across 5 Provinces
- Informing the Future: Mental Health Indicators for Canada
- A Concise Introduction to Mental Health in Canada
- Antidepressant Skills Workbook
- Innovation to Implementation: A Practical Guide to Knowledge Translation in Health Care
- Psychological Health and Safety: An Action Guide for Employers