Antidepressant Skills at Work: Dealing with Mood Problems in the Workplace
The Antidepressant Skills at Work Manual
is intended for
- Working people with low mood, who may be at risk for developing depression.
- Working people who have developed a mild or major depression.
- Individuals who have been off work for a period of time.
- Partners, family members, friends or workplace colleagues who want to help.
- Employers, supervisors or managers concerned about their staff.
- Treatment providers who would like a tool to use as an adjunct to their clinical treatment.
focuses on ways to
- Deal with workplace problems so they are less likely to cause depressed mood or lead to depression.
- Reduce the effects of depression and depressed mood on work satisfaction and performance.
- A description of depression, possible causes and options for treatment.
- Three practical skills, based on scientific evidence, for dealing with depressed mood. Skills are presented in a step-by-step format.
- Stories that show how working people might use these skills.
- An overview of workplace issues that arise for people dealing with depression and depressed mood.