Guarding Minds @ Work: A Workplace Guide to Psychological Safety and Health
Guarding Minds @ Work (GM@W) provides an evidence-based process that employers can easily and quickly implement to protect psychological safety and promote psychological health in their workplace.
GM@W is a response to current and emerging legal requirements in Canada for the protection of employee mental health and the promotion of civility and respect at work. Legal standards increasingly require employers to develop comprehensive strategies for ensuring a psychologically safe workplace. Prudent employers need to develop policies and programs that meet these new legal standards.
GM@W provides the following:
- An explanation of the concept of psychological safety and health.
- The business, legal and health case for why this is critically important to all Canadian employers.
- Practical, user-friendly tools designed specifically to measure the psychological safety and health of your workplace.
- Concrete actions that you can take to improve the psychological safety and health of your workplace.
- Tools to evaluate whether what you‘ve done works.