Speak to an advisor
Make an appointment with the undergraduate advisor Arlette Stewart if you need a graduation check, would like to complete a second degree in health sciences, or are in academic difficulty. Students are encouraged to speak with their advisor once a year to ensure they are on track for graduation.
- Check the link above to book an appointment or check the drop-in advising times.
- Drop-in advising is great for quick questions and is offered on a first-come, first serve basis. Typically held on Wednesdays 1.30-3.30pm.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org as needed. (Please include your student number and advising transcript if relevent).
- If you have questions about registering in non-health sciences courses, please contact the appropriate departmental advisor here.
All advising will be held in Blusson Hall 10706 (SFU Burnaby campus). Drop in advising is on a first come, first served basis. During peak periods, the advisor may have to turn students away. You must print a copy of your advising transcript to bring with you.
Instructions on how to get the advising transcript can be found here. This can be downloaded from goSFU for free.
Course Outlines, Timetables and Future Course Offerings
Need help planning your semesters? Take a look at the list of current and future course offerings.
What are the courses you need to complete your program? Find out here.
- Check here for the courses required to complete the BA in health sciences.
- Check here for the courses required to complete the BSc in health sciences.
- Check here for the courses required to complete a joint major in health sciences.
- Check here for the courses required to complete a minor in health sciences.
Undergraduate Student Research Awards
Would you like to get some research experience while completing your undergraduate studies at SFU Health Sciences? Students can apply for three different types of research awards, which give them the opportunity to work in a research setting with a faculty supervisor.
Click here for more information on how to apply for the research awards, and available health sciences supervisors.
Undergraduate Student Forms
Need a program checklist or need to change your course enrollment? Want to do your honours or a directed studies course? You will need to complete one of the forms linked below.
All undergraduate student forms and lists can be accessed here.
Undergraduate Student Union
The Health Sciences Undergraduate Student Union (HSUSU) organizes events such as socials and graduate school information sessions to enhance the health sciences student experience at SFU. HSUSU also advocates on behalf of students on a variety of issues including class availability and student space.
Learn more about the Health Sciences Undergraduate Student Union here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Burning questions about declaring your health sciences major, dropping a course or getting better grades? We have the answers right here.