- ABOUT THE HRO
- Guide to the Human Rights Policy and the Complaint Process
- Human Rights Guide for Students
- Human Rights Guide for Faculty and Staff
- Discrimination in the Hiring Process
- Disability Accommodation
- Religious Accommodation
- Multifaith Calendar
- Pregnancy and Breast/Chestfeeding Accommodation
- Guide to Pronouns
- Annual Reports
- Human Rights Policy Board
- GET HELP
- Contact Us
You may contact the Human Rights Office by phone or email. The Director, Human Rights Office can meet with you by appointment both virtually and in-person at the Burnaby campus, or arrange to meet with you at SFU Vancouver or SFU Surrey campuses.
Meet Our Team
Megan Tweedie (she/her/hers)
Director, Human Rights Office
Allison Smith (she/her/hers)
Confidential Administrative Professional
Available on Thursdays and Fridays.
The Human Rights Office is located in Room 3045 in the Academic Quadrangle at the SFU Burnaby campus. Our office is a private and welcoming space to any member of the SFU community who requires advice, support, or educational services.