Learn more about Dr. Ignace's work in news media and online media.
- Kamloops this Week: The epic tale that is Jacko Lake
- The Tyee: New Book a Window into the Secwépemc World
- SFU News: Prize-winning book brings 10,000 years of Shuswap First Nation history to life
- Kamloops this Week: Saving Secwepemctsin: There's an app for that
- SFU News: Haida experience moves Indian language scholar
- Haida Gwaii Observer: X̱aad Kil office opens in Old Massett
- CBC News: Skwomesh language activist to launch 'trailblazing' immersion course at B.C. university
- The Tyee: Hanging On to Haida: Indian Linguist Shares Tools to Save a Language
- The Vancouver Sun: 2018 B.C. Book Prize finalists announced
- The Georgia Straight: Shortlists for the 2018 BC Book Prizes announced
- CBC News: New app preserves Shuswap legend
- SFU News: New initiative launched at SFU to save Squamish language
SFU President's Faculty Lecture 2015 with Dr. Marianne Ignace
Secwépemc People, Land, and Laws with Drs. Chief Ron and Marianne Ignace
Partnerships for Success: Revitalizing languages
Genocide Conference: "Settler Colonial Genocide in Canada"
Secwepemc Environmental Law and Jacko Lake
Please check back for information on Dr. Ignace's events.