Ask for help online just as you would use Facebook Messenger to talk to a friend. It's a secure connection and you log in with your SFU computing ID.
Select a topic:
- Are you an undergraduate student with fewer than 60 units and are undeclared or wanting to switch majors?
- Do you have some quick course or program planning questions?
Enroll or withdraw from courses
- Do you need to withdraw from a course because of circumstances beyond your control?
Fees and payment
Transcripts, grades and more
- Have a question about your student record?
- Do you need a transcript?
- Do you want to obtain a Confirmation of Enrollment?
- When can you see your grades?
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
Student Services makes the LiveHelp chat service available to you for your convenience. Your use of the LiveChat service at SFU is voluntary. Please be advised that the personal information you provide to initiate a LiveHelp chat session and a record of the conversation is stored on servers located at SFU. All conversations are automatically recorded and retained for the period of time required by law and University policy. Your conversation is encrypted as it moves back and forth between your computer and SFU's servers. You should carefully consider and decide if, in the circumstances of your case, it is appropriate to use this service to discuss sensitive personal financial details, academic problems, or other personal matters. If you are concerned about communicating your personal information online, please speak with a Student Services representative in person by contacting the appropriate unit.