Student Services


For application information, visit Future Students. Already applied? View next steps.


Bennett Library (Burnaby) Open 24/7 Monday November 16 to end of exams

More info at

Puppy Therapy

Burnaby campus: Saywell Hall near AG (9082 Atrium): Burnaby, November 24 and December 2; Surrey, November 26 and December 1; Vancouver, December 3.

Flu Vaccinations

Burnaby campus:
James Douglas Safe Study Room
– Thursday, November 19: 9:30 am-3 pm;

Mammogram Clinics November 23, 24, 25

The Screening Mammography Program provides mammograms to BC women ages 40 to 79. No doctor's referral needed. Appointments take about 15 minutes. Call 604-877-6187 to book an appointment. Please have your BC Care Card available when you call.

U-Pass BC  and the Compass Card

Visit TransLink's website for details on how to obtain a Compass Card.

Payments from outside of Canada

Payments from outside of Canada must be received through Flywire, formerly called peerTransfer. Flywire allows you to pay the Canadian dollar amount at a local bank in the currency of your choice with a competitive exchange rate. See Wire Payments.