- Campus services
- News and events
Executive Director blog
- Welcome back to campus!
- Summer message from Steve Dooley
- Walking together towards inclusion
- Honouring the 215 lives lost
- Moving forward: Next steps for anti-racism dialogues at SFU Surrey
- The Glass Half Full: The Challenges of 2020 & The Promise of 2021
- International Women's Day: Celebrating the Strong Women in My Life
- Why Bell Let's Talk Day matters to me
- Supporting one another and raising awareness on sexual assault
- Season's greetings from Steve Dooley
- The fight against COVID-19: Surrey researchers at their best!
- In case you missed it: Fall 2020 Campus-wide meeting
- Get to know Steve Dooley, Executive Director of SFU's Surrey Campus
- Welcoming Joy Johnson, SFU's 10th President
- Thank You President Petter for 10 Amazing Years
- It’s Long Overdue - Moving The Dial on Racism & Discrimination
- Surrey campus vibe is alive-and-strong during COVID-19
- 2020 Homeless Count in Surrey
- Lift Each Other Up on Pink Shirt Day
- Let's talk about mental health and well-being
- SFU Surrey students changing the world in 2019
- Health-related research and innovation is thriving in Surrey
- World Mental Health Week
- SFU Surrey and Orange Shirt Day
- Welcome to Fall 2019
- Power of Partnerships: Surrey Schools
- New campus building expands SFU Surrey campus
- Pink Shirt Day
- OppFest at the Surrey campus
- Celebrating International Women’s Day at SFU’s Surrey Campus
- Community Perspectives on Living with HIV and where we go From Here
- Executive Director blog
- Contact us
Parking and Transit
SFU Surrey campus is accessible by transit and car, and provides a variety of parking options for students and visitors.
SFU Surrey provides a limited number of parking stalls for students and is assigned via lottery each semester. The cost is $167.00 per semester ($128.27 + 24% translink + 5% GST) and parking is restricted to the P3 level of the Central City Mall parkade.
Apply for a parking pass prior to the beginning of each semester.
Faculty and staff parking
Permanent and continuing staff may purchase a permit through payroll deduction. Fill out the form linked below and then email it to email@example.com. The cost per month (taxes included) are:
- SRYC: $25/month (park in P3 level of Central City Parkade)
- SRYE: $100/month (underneath SRYE building - card/fob must be programmed for access)
Central City Mall parking is for retail shoppers only. There are other paid parking lots in the vicinity of SFU Surrey available for visitors to use:
- Safeway at 104 Avenue and King George Boulevard
- 7-11 & CIBC at 102 Avenue and King George Boulevard
- City Hall at 104 Avenue and University Drive
- North Surrey Recreation Centre
- 10240 City Parkway
- 10294 City Parkway
These lots are public and SFU takes no responsibility for these lots.
SFU Surrey is located close to the Surrey Central Skytrain station and is accessible by a number of busses and Park and Ride options. Visit the Translink website for routes and schedules.
Electric vehicle charging stations
The closest station to SFU Surrey is on the rooftop parkade. The stations have view screens with step by step instructions. The electric charge is free and parking is allowed in that spot for up to 3 hours. Additional details on ChargePoint and how to use the charger are available on the ChargePoint website or by calling 1-888-758-4389.