Zimbra auto-reply issue

Hi All,

We ran into a problem with the Zimbra auto-reply (Out-of-office reply) in ZCS 7.2.0 NE.  A couple users reported receiving multiple out-of-office messages from colleagues for most/all the messages they sent to them while the colleague was out of the office.  The Zimbra server is supposed to maintain a list of email address to which auto-reply notifications have been sent and only send one auto-reply per email address every 7 days.  I did some testing and found that Zimbra now sends a new auto-reply to the same email address every 7 "minutes".  I have been able to reproduce this consistently in our Prod and Test environments.

Have any of you run into this issue?  If so, have you found any workarounds or found a code change to fix it?

Thanks,

Tim Ross
Application Administrator
Enterprise Applications Group