Cold atoms and the Bose Hubbard Model6. "Space-time correlations in the Bose Hubbard model after a quantum quench",
Matthew R. C. Fitzpatrick and Malcolm P. Kennett, arXiv:1606.04117.
5. "Contour-time approach to the Bose-Hubbard model in the strong coupling regime: Studying two-point spatio- temporal correlations at the Hartree-Fock-Bogoliubov level",
Matthew R. C. Fitzpatrick and Malcolm P. Kennett, Nucl. Phys. B 930, 1 (2018). arXiv:1801.01776.
4. "Out of Equilibrium Dynamics of the Bose Hubbard Model"
Malcolm P. Kennett, ISRN Cond. Mat. Phys. 2013, 393616 (2013).
3. "Schwinger-Keldysh approach to out of equilibrium dynamics of the Bose Hubbard model with time varying hopping",
Malcolm P. Kennett and Denis Dalidovich, Phys. Rev. A 84, 033620 (2011). arXiv:1106.1673.
2. "Birefringent break up of Dirac fermions in a square optical lattice",
Malcolm P. Kennett, Nazanin Komeilizadeh, Kamran Kaveh, and Peter M. Smith, Phys. Rev. A 83, 053636 (2011). arXiv:1011.1502.
1. "Bose Hubbard model in the presence of Ohmic dissipation",
Denis Dalidovich and Malcolm P. Kennett, Phys. Rev. A 79, 053611 (2009). arXiv:0711.1563.