- News & Updates
- People Of SFU: Meet the Food Superstars Who Helped Bring The New Dining Commons To Life
- Burnaby Mountain Comes Together To Celebrate StreetFest! 2022
- Embedding Sustainability In New SFU Letters
- The SFU Living Labs Program Connects Research With Campus Services and Sustainability
- SFU Welcomes Back Graduates This Summer With Most Ceremonies Ever Hosted
- Fair Trade Ambassador Daphne Chan Wins 2022 NACAS Student Author Contest
- Mugshare Launches at Renaissance Café
- Smart Vending Arrives at SFU
- Student Nathan 'Cain' Lee Aims To Rank Up To The World of Professional eSports
- Shannon De Groot Joins SFU As New Director of MECS
- SFU community rallies to support B.C. flood relief response
- The Study Public House Temporary Closure
- Document Solutions Surrey Service Updates
- Students and Staff Collaborate to Ensure Water Access On Campuses
- Fair Trade Ambassador Nell Jedrzejczyk Wins NACAS Student Author Contest
- The Community Vibrancy Initiative is bringing 'good vibes' to Burnaby Campus
- Stay Dry With Umbracity At SFU
- Document Solutions Campus Operations Updates
- The Bookstore & Spirit Shop Welcomes You
- Return To Campus Student Webinars with TransLink
- SFU StreetFest! Virtual draws more than 2,000 global visitors
- Co-op opportunities still provide work-integrated learning and experience during pandemic
- Feed BC: Building opportunities for B.C. food with post-secondary partners
- SFU Bookstore and Spirit Shop innovate to prioritize student choice
- Join in as we phase out single-use plastic water bottles
- Summer Term Parking Info
- Re-use For Good
- Community Vibrancy
- Fair Trade
- DAC Community Consultation
- Contact Us
November, 9th, 2021 SFU has been notified that The Study Public House at SFU Burnaby will be...
November 8th, 2021 As we prepared to return to campus this fall, we announced that we were...
by Teghan Acres As we prepared to phase out single-use plastic beverage bottles as a part of the...
Fair Trade Ambassador Nell Jedrzejczyk Wins NACAS Student Author Contest by Lucas Westhaver Simon...
Creating a warm welcome for students this fall has been a key focus of the Return to Campus at...
By Lucas Westhaver Ancillary Services is excited to announce that UmbraCity's Umbrella Sharing...
During the last year and a half, Documents Solutions (DocSol) has continued to work diligently to...
Over the past year and a half, the SFU Bookstore and Spirit Shop have made changes to their...
We are proud to present a series of webinars with representatives from Translink to help our...
April 2, 2021 After reviewing SFU COVID Impact Scale we have decided to continue with our...