Fall 2017 Residence Orientation
Find out what events and other activities are awaiting all Fall 2017 Residence Orientation participants and what you can look forward to through this quick intro from our Residence Life staff.
Welcome to Your New Community
Living at SFU Residence is more than having a place to sleep, it is also about building lifelong friendships. See how living in residence has helped these six students connect, grow and learn together in ways that none of them could have imagined on the day that they moved-in.
- October 3, 2017: Pedestrian Routes for the Remainder of this Week: Due to continuing construction activities related to the District Heating Lines Repair project, the pedestrian route immediately north of Shell House will be closed from noon on Tuesday, October 3 until further notice (approximately two to three weeks). The covered walkway that runs along the south side of the West Parkade will remain open.
- For residents of the Townhouses, Hamilton Hall and the Towers, the pedestrian routes will be as follows (see also the attached map):
- To the Dining Hall and the Main Campus: use the breezeway under the Towers and go up the stairs (or elevator) to the Dining Hall entrance. Carry on eastward to the main campus (note the barrier-free route on the north side of the Parkade if you need to avoid the stairs at the southwest corner of the Parkade).
- To the Mail Room in Shell House: use the breezeway under the Towers, then just before the Residence office, turn right and use the fire lane on the south side of the Dining Hall to access the front entrance of Shell House.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE THE MAP IN A PDF VERSION