- News & Updates
- Embedding Sustainability In New SFU Letters
- The SFU Living Labs Program Connects Research With Campus Services and Sustainability
- SFU Welcomes Back Graduates This Summer With Most Ceremonies Ever Hosted
- Fair Trade Ambassador Daphne Chan Wins 2022 NACAS Student Author Contest
- Mugshare Launches at Renaissance Café
- Smart Vending Arrives at SFU
- Student Nathan 'Cain' Lee Aims To Rank Up To The World of Professional eSports
- SFU community rallies to support B.C. flood relief response
- The Study Public House Temporary Closure
- Document Solutions Surrey Service Updates
- Students and Staff Collaborate to Ensure Water Access On Campuses
- Fair Trade Ambassador Nell Jedrzejczyk Wins NACAS Student Author Contest
- The Community Vibrancy Initiative is bringing 'good vibes' to Burnaby Campus
- Stay Dry With Umbracity At SFU
- Document Solutions Campus Operations Updates
- The Bookstore & Spirit Shop Welcomes You
- Return To Campus Student Webinars with TransLink
- SFU StreetFest! Virtual draws more than 2,000 global visitors
- Co-op opportunities still provide work-integrated learning and experience during pandemic
- Feed BC: Building opportunities for B.C. food with post-secondary partners
- SFU Bookstore and Spirit Shop innovate to prioritize student choice
- Join in as we phase out single-use plastic water bottles
- Summer Term Parking Info
- Fair Trade News & Blog
- Contact Us
During the last year and a half, Documents Solutions (DocSol) has continued to work diligently to provide services across our campus, including the production of safety signage and decals to assembly and assurance that convocation boxes are received by new graduates, plus much more.
In order to continue to support printing and scanning needs across campuses, DocSol has needed to streamline and rationalize its operations. As a part of these updates, our former Surrey DocSol space will be used for academic purposes and we are now offering all services exclusively from our Burnaby campus location. Our emphasis continues to be on the needs of SFU staff, faculty, and administration for academic printing such as course and test materials.
Services that we will continue to offer to the Surrey campus via Burnaby:
Digital printing and finishing
Large-format printing for posters, banners and signage
Scanning and processing services for bubble sheet forms
Document scanning and conversion
Academic printing (course materials, quizzes, exams, handouts, textbooks)
Visual design and layout (print and online)
Customer service support (including job consultation and estimates)
To ensure there’s no loss of print services to the Surrey and Vancouver campuses, orders are able to be placed online through our WebCRD portal where you can check for status updates on the production of your items once they are submitted. The typical turnaround time for orders is 48 hours and once it is ready, we will ship it directly to you via intercampus mail or private courier to make sure you have it when you need it. Rush services are available, but please note that there may be an additional cost.
As further support, we will be scheduling Customer Service representatives to regularly visit Surrey departments and work units for business support and to coordinate direct pickups and deliveries.
On-demand and daily printing continue to remain available for full colour up to 11x17” through SFU Print machines located throughout campus.
We understand that there may be an adjustment period to our new operational model and we appreciate your patience and willingness to work with us through this transition. We will be working hard to make sure these changes are handled with the utmost care and continue to provide excellent services to our campus communities.
For more information on how to use WebCRD, please click here.
Please visit our website for information on our products and services.
For questions, comments or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.