News & Updates
- Students and Staff Collaborate to Ensure Water Access On Campuses
- The Community Vibrancy Initiative is bringing 'good vibes' to Burnaby Campus
- Stay Dry With Umbracity At SFU
- Document Solutions Campus Operations Updates
- The Bookstore & Spirit Shop Welcomes You
- Return To Campus Student Webinars with TransLink
- SFU StreetFest! Virtual draws more than 2,000 global visitors
- Co-op opportunities still provide work-integrated learning and experience during pandemic
- Feed BC: Building opportunities for B.C. food with post-secondary partners
- SFU Bookstore and Spirit Shop innovate to prioritize student choice
- Join in as we phase out single-use plastic water bottles
- Summer Term Parking Info
- Contact Us
April 2, 2021
After reviewing SFU COVID Impact Scale we have decided to continue with our existing COVID-related parking accommodations through the Summer 2021 term. This means we will not be charging students, faculty, and staff for parking during the Summer 2021 term although visitors and contractors will continue to pay for parking.
Existing Staff and Faculty
If before March 2020, you were purchasing parking through payroll deduction, as long as you are driving the same car you don’t need to do anything as we already have your vehicle information. If you are driving a different vehicle, please fill out this online form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors and Contractors
Visitors and contractors can purchase hourly or daily parking at one of our parking meters or by downloading and purchasing parking through the Passport Parking Canada app available in the app store for iPhone or Android.