- News & Updates
- People Of SFU: Meet the Food Superstars Who Helped Bring The New Dining Commons To Life
- Burnaby Mountain Comes Together To Celebrate StreetFest! 2022
- Embedding Sustainability In New SFU Letters
- The SFU Living Labs Program Connects Research With Campus Services and Sustainability
- SFU Welcomes Back Graduates This Summer With Most Ceremonies Ever Hosted
- Fair Trade Ambassador Daphne Chan Wins 2022 NACAS Student Author Contest
- Mugshare Launches at Renaissance Café
- Smart Vending Arrives at SFU
- Student Nathan 'Cain' Lee Aims To Rank Up To The World of Professional eSports
- Shannon De Groot Joins SFU As New Director of MECS
- SFU community rallies to support B.C. flood relief response
- The Study Public House Temporary Closure
- Document Solutions Surrey Service Updates
- Students and Staff Collaborate to Ensure Water Access On Campuses
- Fair Trade Ambassador Nell Jedrzejczyk Wins NACAS Student Author Contest
- The Community Vibrancy Initiative is bringing 'good vibes' to Burnaby Campus
- Stay Dry With Umbracity At SFU
- Document Solutions Campus Operations Updates
- The Bookstore & Spirit Shop Welcomes You
- Return To Campus Student Webinars with TransLink
- SFU StreetFest! Virtual draws more than 2,000 global visitors
- Co-op opportunities still provide work-integrated learning and experience during pandemic
- Feed BC: Building opportunities for B.C. food with post-secondary partners
- SFU Bookstore and Spirit Shop innovate to prioritize student choice
- Join in as we phase out single-use plastic water bottles
- Summer Term Parking Info
- Meeting, Event & Conferences
- Document Solutions
- Bookstore & Spirit Shop
- Fair Trade
- Contact Us
Shannon De Groot Joins SFU As New Director of MECS
By Teghan Acres Recycled content labels are popping up more and more on the products we purchase...
People Of SFU: Meet the Food superstars who helped bring the new Dining Commons to life
by Taylor Assion On September 16, 2022, people from around Burnaby Mountain gathered on University...
By Taylor Assion The research we do at SFU has wide-reaching scope and applications outside...
By Lucas Westhaver Nathan Lee, better-known by his handle 'Cain', is a force to be reckoned with in...
By Teghan Acres The last paper has been written, cramming has ceased, exams are submitted… and all...
By Taylor Assion The Fair Trade ambassador program at SFU not only helps to promote awareness of...
By Teghan Acres Despite our best intentions, most of us have forgotten to bring a reusable mug when...
By Lucas Westhaver Three new smart-vending options are now available at Burnaby Campus: Sally the...