- News & Updates
- People Of SFU: Meet the Food Superstars Who Helped Bring The New Dining Commons To Life
- Burnaby Mountain Comes Together To Celebrate StreetFest! 2022
- Embedding Sustainability In New SFU Letters
- The SFU Living Labs Program Connects Research With Campus Services and Sustainability
- SFU Welcomes Back Graduates This Summer With Most Ceremonies Ever Hosted
- Fair Trade Ambassador Daphne Chan Wins 2022 NACAS Student Author Contest
- Mugshare Launches at Renaissance Café
- Smart Vending Arrives at SFU
- Student Nathan 'Cain' Lee Aims To Rank Up To The World of Professional eSports
- SFU community rallies to support B.C. flood relief response
- The Study Public House Temporary Closure
- Document Solutions Surrey Service Updates
- Students and Staff Collaborate to Ensure Water Access On Campuses
- Fair Trade Ambassador Nell Jedrzejczyk Wins NACAS Student Author Contest
- The Community Vibrancy Initiative is bringing 'good vibes' to Burnaby Campus
- Stay Dry With Umbracity At SFU
- Document Solutions Campus Operations Updates
- The Bookstore & Spirit Shop Welcomes You
- Return To Campus Student Webinars with TransLink
- SFU StreetFest! Virtual draws more than 2,000 global visitors
- Co-op opportunities still provide work-integrated learning and experience during pandemic
- Feed BC: Building opportunities for B.C. food with post-secondary partners
- SFU Bookstore and Spirit Shop innovate to prioritize student choice
- Join in as we phase out single-use plastic water bottles
- Summer Term Parking Info
- Meeting, Event & Conferences
- Document Solutions
- Bookstore & Spirit Shop
- Fair Trade
- Contact Us
Simon Fraser University's Meeting, Event and Conference Services is dedicated to producing exceptional events.
Our facilities are purpose-built for meetings and conferences, and our staff are here for one thing only: to ensure your gathering is a success.
Our dedicated team of Event Managers will work with you on every aspect of your gathering. Whether it’s your life’s work to plan meetings, or you’re booking event space off the side of your desk, our Managers are here to help.
We will work with you to understand your meeting objectives to make sure you are in the right space with the right tools.
From our Managers to our A/V team, catering and security staff, we are available onsite—if you need something during a meeting, we are ready to provide immediate assistance.