REMOTE TEACHING WITH BLACKBOARD COLLABORATE ULTRA
REMOTE TEACHING WITH ZOOM
USING THE CANVAS GRADEBOOK
MEDIA AND LECTURE RECORDING
GETTING STARTED WITH CANVAS
- Introduction to Canvas [Video]
- Getting Started with Canvas
- How do I log in to Canvas?
- Creating a new course shell: one shell
- Creating a new course shell: cross listing
- How do I use the Canvas dashboard?
- How do I import content into my course?
- Supported Browsers in Canvas
- Feature Differences between cloud and self-hosted Canvas
CANVAS GLOBAL SETTINGS
ADDING PEOPLE TO CANVAS
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CANVAS COURSE
- How do I create and edit a new page?
- How do I create modules?
- How do I make an announcement?
- How do I use course files?
- How do I add a syllabus?
- How do I set a homepage?
- How do I duplicate an assignment?
- How do I insert media?
- How do I import SFU library tutorials into my course?
- SFU librarian role and research help
- How do I use the new content editor?
- How do I edit the course outline?
BACKING UP CONTENT
COLLABORATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
FAQ & BEST PRACTICES
STUDENT RESPONSE SYSTEMS
OTHER EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES
- Using mobile technologies in the classroom
- Best practices for building Universal Design principles into your Canvas courses
- How do I use the Accessibility Checker in the Rich Content Editor
- UDOIT Accessibility Content Checker for Canvas
- Accessible Teaching with UDL
- How do I add extra time to a quiz/exam for an accommodation?
- How do I add an image to a course card in the Dashboard?
- How do I enable ePub downloading of course content?
- How do I view course content offline as an ePub file?
- 5 for 5: Best Practices for an accessible Canvas course
Last modified on
May 04, 2020