Personalizing your course
1. Click Settings in the course navigation menu on the left.
2. Click the Navigation tab
The Navigation tab allows you to customize your course navigation menu. Simply drag and drop any items in the list to the appropriate place. Click the Save button when finished.
1. Locate Course Settings.
Click Settings in the course navigation menu on the left.
2. View Course Settings
Course settings below are dependent on the permission you have in your course.
- In the Course Details tab, you can edit/view all the details in your course.
- In the Sections tab, you can manage all the different role types in each section of your course.
- In the Navigation tab, you can manage the links displayed in the course navigation menu.
- In the Apps tab, you can install and link apps to your course.
- In the Alerts tab, you may create triggered alerts to send notifications to students/teachers based on the triggered event.
- In the Feature options tab, you can enable and disable Canvas features within your course as made available by your account admin.
Refer to Canvas Community Instructor Guide for: