How do I enter and edit grades directly in the Gradebook?
1. To enter or edit scores in the Gradebook, begin by clicking the Grades link in the course navigation sidebar.
2. Once you open your Gradebook, you can click the assignment cell located in the row of the student whose's score you want to enter or edit.
3. You can enter the score by scrolling through or by using keyboard entry. Once you are done, press Return on the Mac or Enter on a PC keyboard.
4. The new score has been added.
5. You are done entering/editing scores in the Gradebook.