The 18-month CSSP-funded research project is being undertaken by the Simon Fraser University (SFU) Telematics Research Lab and its PolyLAB unit, and is championed by the Communications Research Centre. Project partners include authorities with mission-critical communication requirements:
- Emergency Management British Columbia
- Yukon Territory Emergency Measures Organization
- Thompson-Nicola Regional District Emergency Management Program
- First Nations Emergency Services Society of British Columbia
- Northern Health Authority
- Thompson Rivers University.