Graduate (see Calendar Descriptions )
- EASC 601 (Advanced Groundwater Geochemistry)
- EASC 602 (Environmental Isotopes)
- EASC 603 (Field Techniques in Hydrogeology)
- EASC 613 (Groundwater Modeling)
- EASC 623 (Groundwater Resource Evaluation)
- EASC 630 (Groundwater Contamination and Transport)
- EASC 635 (Water, Environment and Climate Change)
- Special Topics Courses (as described below)
Undergraduate (see Calendar Descriptions )
- EASC 304 (Hydrogeology)
- EASC 315 (Geochemistry of Natural Waters)
- EASC 405 (Water, Environment and Climate Change)
- EASC 410 (Groundwater Contamination and Transport)
- EASC 415 (Groundwater Modeling)
- EASC 416 (Field Techniques in Hydrogeology)
Special Topics Courses
In addition to the regular courses listed in the University Calendar, a variety of three-credit Special Topics course may be completed at the graduate and/or undergraduate level. Possibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Advanced Groundwater Modelling - Techniques for modeling contaminant and/or heat transport and/or integrated land surface - subsurface modeling are introduced through informal discussions, problem assignments and a term project.
Groundwater Recharge and Climate Change - Topics in climate change / variability science (e.g., modeling, downscaling, historical variability, climate proxies), fundamentals of groundwater rechrage, the impacts of climate change on groundwater recharge.
Permafrost Hydrology - Permafrost and periglacial processes.