- Recruit with Co-op
- Co-op Programs
- Contact Us
- Recruit with Career Services
- Sign in to MyExperience ↗
Promote your teaching opportunities and meet our graduating Student Teachers
in-person at this annual event.
SEPTEMBER 18, 2023 | 12:30PM - 2:30PM
Looking to hire for your teaching and education related opportunities? Join us at our annual Teaching Opportunities Fair and connect face-to-face with Student Teachers from the Professional Development Program.
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 12:30PM - 2:30PM Pacific Time
- Location: SFU Burnaby Campus (8888 Unviersity Drive, Burmaby, BC)
- Participants: ~400 graduating student teachers (27 in French cohort)
Please subscribe to our employer newsletter if you would like to receive notifications & updates on this event.
Time below is listed in Pacific Time (Vancouver Time)
11:00 - 12:30PM Set Up & Refreshment
12:30 - 1:30PM First Group of Students
1:30 - 2:30PM Second Group of Students
2:30 - 3:00PM Clean Up
Registration & Pricing
- $450 registration fee (wavied for local school districts having active partnership with SFU Faculty of Education (i.e. provided practicum placement in the last school year)
- Payable by credit card or Paypal directly on Eventbrite upon completion of registration. If you would like to pay by invoice, please email us at email@example.com for special instructions prior to filling out the registration form.
- Registration deadline: Thursday, September 7, 2023
Register Now at: SFU-TOF-2023.eventbrite.ca