Support to Capstone Teams
POLICY and PROCEDURES
- Each team shall receive up to a maximum of $50 for poster printing costs by way of reimbursement.
- For self-funded teams, the School will grant up to $500 by way of reimbursement (the amount may vary depending on the funding allocation and on the number of claims).
- Self-funded teams register using the Registration Form: Self-funded Capstone Team form on or before January 31st (Spring term) in order to be counted.
- Submit one claim only per team using Coursys submission portal between August 1 and August 15(Spring-Summer capstone).
- The completed claim form (signed/initialed by your project supervisor) and supporting documents (receipts or e-receipts with proof of payment) should be combined in one PDF file.
- Groups participating in the entrepreneurship program may be eligible for additional funding through the entrepreneurship@sfu program (Contact Dr. Amr Marzouk).
- For industry-sponsored projects, be sure you have an agreement in place and understand the reimbursement rules before making any project-related purchases.
- For faculty-sponsored projects, be sure you have an agreement in place and understand the reimbursement rules before making any project-related purchases. Follow the claim process above for reimbursement.