SFU community consultation
Over the coming months, we will be engaging the SFU community to develop further the services of the Partnership Hub. We are taking a test, get feedback and iterate approach—driven by your feedback—to build out the Hub’s service offering. Being agile allows us to build supports in a flexible, responsive way to deliver the most benefit to the SFU community.
Faculty and staff from all three campuses are invited to share their ideas, insights and thoughts on how SFU can develop a more coordinated approach to partnerships. We want to hear from you on:
- Are there partnership strengths that SFU can build on? If so, what are they?
- Are there barriers to developing partnerships? If so, what are they?
- What support do you wish existed or was possible?
- What could be done to improve support and coordination of SFU’s partnership activities?
Here’s how you can participate:
About the discovery conversations
The discovery conversations are small informal gatherings to share ideas, ask questions and provide your feedback on the development of the Partnerships Hub. Each 50-minute session is held online and a Zoom link will be sent to registered participants in advance.
Sign up for an upcoming session:
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 | 10:00am-10:50am PDT
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 | 1:30pm-2:20pm PDT
- Friday, October 30, 2020 | 9:30am-10:20am PDT
- Monday, November 2, 2020 | 2:30pm-3:20pm PST
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 | 11:00am-11:50am PST
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 | 2:00pm-2:50pm PST
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 | 3:00pm-3:50pm PST
- Thursday, November 5, 2020 | 10:00am-10:50am PST
- Monday, November 9, 2020 | 11:30am-12:20pm PST