The Student Ambassador Program is an umbrella of various opportunities for getting involved on campus, including volunteering and participating in certain workshops.
What are the benefits ?
- Receive official recognition for your participation in short term volunteer opportunities on SFU’s first Co-Curricular Record.
- Have your volunteer hours recorded for use in future employment or volunteer opportunities.
- Meet new people, get involved and be part of building a sense of community on campus.
- Boost your personal and professional skills.
- Contribute as little or as many hours as you would like – it’s all up to you!
What is the time commitment?
- It depends on you! It's a flexible program. You will go through the registration process once. After that, you can apply for volunteer opportunities as often as you like, depending on your schedule.
Interested in recruiting volunteers? Don't know where to start? Here's how staff and faculty can support students in their volunteering and personal development activities.