This role is ideal for individuals looking for experience in event planning. Volunteers will be responsible for initiating and maintaining regular contact with a variety of stakeholders. This is a fast paced position that involves juggling multiple responsibilities. Excellent communication skills and the ability to think on your feet are essential!
General Responsibilities Include:
- Communicating and coordinating with service providers and event participants
- Providing general event support during events
- Arranging logistical event details
- Organizing and supporting community initiatives related to the Community Summit
- Promoting events leading up to the Community Summit
want to learn more?
Contact: Janet Webber, Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How to apply:
X The application period for this posting is now closed.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: TBA
Job ID: TBA
Start date: TBA
Application deadline: TBA