School of Communications First Year Experience Ambassador
The School of Communications First Year Experience Program aims to provide a positive and supportive environment for new students to learn and grow. As an Ambassador, you will play an integral role in helping welcome and support new students to enhance the sense of belonging and connectedness among first year students. Main responsibilities include providing face-to-face and online support to mentees; assisting with special events and workshops for new and prospective students; and being an active and enthusiastic ambassador for the School of Communication and the Faculty of Communications, Art and Technology.
For position details and how to register:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: April - June
Job ID: 4026
Start date: July 15, 2017
Application deadline: June 20, 2017 at 9:00am (extended)