Tandem Language Exchange
Tandem is a language exchange program that allows SFU domestic, international, and exchange students, faculty, and staff to enhance their language skills through conversation. Participants are matched according to the languages they want to learn and teach. Tandem consists of 8 weekly sessions with corresponding topics prepared by student facilitators.
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: Continuous basis
Job ID: TBA
Start date: Early May
Application deadline: Late April