Tandem Language Exchange
SFU Tandem is a language learning program that pairs up two people who want to learn each others’ languages and help facilitate language learning and conversations. It is a student-run program designed to promote multilingual community and student engagement on campus. CELLTR (the Centre for English Language Learning, Teaching and Research), located in the room 1390 in the West Mall Centre, has been providing space and support for this program since summer 2016.
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: May
Job ID: 4012
Start date: May 23, 2017
Application deadline: May 11, 2017