Tandem Language Exchange
SFU Tandem is a language learning program that pairs up two people who want to learn each other's languages and help facilitate language learning and conversation. It is a student-run program designed to promote multilingual community and student engagement on campus. CELLTR (the Centre for English Language Learning, Teaching and Research), located in the room 1390 in the West Mall Centre, has been providing space and support for this program since summer 2016.
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: August
Job ID: 4585
Start date: September 19th, 2018
Application deadline: September 14th, 2018 11:59 PM