The BPK Peer Mentorship Program (Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology) is looking to harness your wisdom to ensure first year BPK students have a successful transition into SFU! We are seeking highly engaged students who have proved themselves academically as well as through volunteer opportunities, as students who can take on whatever university life has to throw at them. We want people who enjoy the pursuit of their degree, participating in extracurricular activities and are now looking to support and guide an incoming student. Your participation as a mentor will further the success and integration of that new student in a profound way.
Want to learn more?
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: May - June
Job ID: 3962
Start date: July 15, 2017
Application deadline: May 31, 2017