Community Advisors (CAs) are student staff members who are the primary resources for students living in the various student residences at SFU. Working in the various residences they build a sense of community and belonging on campus. Through both active and passive programming CAs each oversee a community of residents and participate in an after-hours on-call schedule.
A student's time in Residence has the potential to be the most amazing time of their university career and CAs help make that happen. CAs foster community and personal development grounded in respect, integrity, purpose, openness and responsibility.
Want to Learn More?
Contact: Residence Life (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
Campus: Burnaby, Vancouver
Hiring period: June - July
Job ID: 4059
Start date: August 22, 2017
Application deadline: July 9, 2017