EAL Peer Educator
EAL (English as an Additional Language) Peer Educators are native English speaking students who are linked with students for whom English is an additional language. The goals are to help EAL students improve their command of English, strengthen discussion skills, broaden their level of verbal self-expression, and build friendships across the SFU community. As an EAL Peer Educator, you will host conversation groups and provide one-on-one assistance in the form of speaking consultations and term-long conversation partnerships.
Want to learn more?
For position details and how to register:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Campus: Burnaby, Surrey, Vancouver.
Hiring Period: February - March
Job ID: 4306
Start date: September 4, 2018
Application deadline: March 4, 2018