FASS Connections Mentor
The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) Connections program helps connect new FASS undergraduate students (mentees) with senior FASS students (mentors) and their peers. Our mission is to provide new students with enriching and supportive connections to increase their sense of belonging and well-being, helping them thrive in this vibrant campus community.
The time commitment for this opportunity includes training, and flexible monthly one-on-one and group event participation, with the position starting in May and continuing until December.
Want to learn more?
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: March - May
Job ID: 3880
Start date: May 1, 2017
Application deadline: April 14, 2017