Fitness Assistants support the SFU Fitness Centre by assisting in operations and providing customer service as well as risk management. The Assistants provide a safe and positive experience for all members, work cooperatively with other fitness staff, and ensure quality in fitness programming. Fitness Assistants are an essential part of creating a welcoming environment and an excellent way to build transferable skills. Experience in this volunteer role is a pre-requisite for all paid positions within the Fitness Centre and is a great way to get started in the fitness industry!
Want to Learn More?
Contact: Nick Sirski, Recreation Coordinator (email@example.com)
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring Period: November, March, June
Job ID: 4050
Start date: Fall 2017
Application deadline: July 14, 2017