The Graduate Student Society
The GSS is the student society and government for all graduate students at Simon Fraser University. We represent over 4,000 students in 38 academic programs at SFU’s Burnaby, Surrey and Vancouver campuses. The GSS was born on July 26, 2007 after a referendum in Spring of 2007 where SFU students voted to form a new society, independent from the SFSS, to represent graduate students.
Various positions are available:
- Director of Student Life
- Director of University Relations
- Director of Internal Relations
- Director of External Relations
- Director of Graduate Services
- Director of Finance
Want to learn more?
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is part of the Student Ambassador Program, an official recognition program for short term opportunities at SFU. Participation at this event can count towards your hours accumulated in the program. Learn more about the program.