Science & Math Peer Educator
The Science & Math Peer Education Program is a collaboration within the Faculty of Science which offers academic support for students taking courses offered by the Departments of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. Peer Tutors provide help to other undergraduate peers on a drop-in basis in room SSB 7109.
Peer Tutors offer help in the following courses:
- BISC 202
- MATH 150, 154 and 157
- CHEM 110, 121, and 281/2/3
- PHYS 100, 101/102, and 120/121
Want to learn more?
Contact: Sarah Johnson, University Lecturer, Physics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For position details and how to register:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.